I just wrote this in an email to a friend and feel the need to share it here as it perfectly sums up what I learnt on Twitter today. For those of you that still don't get the point of this popular micro-blogging platform, I think you'll agree this changes everything...
- Infographics, whilst having a pretentious compound name & often little substance, can sometimes be interesting, and even amazing
- QRCodes are a little pointless .. Quote of the day from that article: "Most people look at a QR code and see "robot barf"..."
- But somehow I still want a duvet cover like this
- Combining the two kind of makes my eyes die a little on the inside
- Bullet points still rule when it comes to efficient delivery of interesting facts
- But ultimately, dogs dressed as space ships is all that’s really important